Weapons Analysis LLC offers credible solutions to some of the most challenging problems facing our military and weapon suppliers.
- Conduct Research and Write Position Papers to Support Program Plans and Business Development.
- Assess Capabilities, Limitations and Adequacies of Modeling and Simulation Tools for Weapon Analysis, War Gaming and Decision Processes.
- Analyze Weapon Test Data, Live Firing Demonstrations and Qualification Exercises.
- Verify and Validate Weapon System Models and Simulations.
- Develop Presentations and Produce Briefing Materials to Support Products and Services.
- Conduct "Quick Look" Weapon Analysis to Support Program and Management Decisions.
- Develop Custom Algorithms and Numerical Methods to Support Specific Project Needs.
- Develop and Document Operational Situations and Scenarios for Design Reference Missions.
- Codify Concepts of Operation for Weapon Systems.
- Conduct Comparative Weapon Assessment and Analysis of Alternatives.
- Analyze Data Sensitivity and Error Budgets for Weapon Delivery Accuracy.
- Support Proposal Efforts and Conduct "Red Team" Reviews.
- Provide Tutorial Services for Selected Topics of Weapons Analysis.